You Might Be a Cloth Diaper Service Parent
- You are starting to prioritize what the most important things are to give your baby.
- You and your spouse want to be environmentally conscientious.
- You’ve noticed chemicals are in everything and you want to reduce chemicals against your baby’s skin.
- You are starting to look at diapering options.
- Looking at cloth diapering options is over-whelming! The trial and error method of figuring out what products to use does not fit your idea of how to spend your time.
- You don’t succumb to social pressure. Once you’ve made your decision, you can stick to it despite what other’s think. Comments like “that looks so bulky”, or “Don’t you get tired of changing your baby every time they soil the diaper?” don’t measure up against your reasons for better health for your baby and the environment.
Are you still doing home wash?
But time is not the only issue. Home washing machines are simply not made to handle the high temperatures and multiple water changes needed to get your diapers as clean and fresh as possible.
So what’s the solution?
Use a cloth diaper delivery service
Our service is easy and convenient! Weekly pickup of your soiled diapers and delivery of clean ones and you don’t need to be there.
Our commercial laundry insures that your baby’s diapers meet a high standard for safety and cleanliness (over 11 water changes during washing). Our diapers are tested for pH and absorbency and are sent to an independent lab for monthly testing. We also abide by the RDIA guidelines for segregation of clean and dirty diapers and our clean processing area and the dirty sorting area in our warehouse are divided. Even our delivery van is divided to ensure that clean diapers never are in the same area or come into contact with dirty diapers.
Friends Still Think You are Crazy?
Environmental Impact – good cloth diapers can be used on 3-4 children and then recycled
Baby’s comfort – cloth diapers allow for better airflow. That makes it so the moisture that is next to your baby’s skin is more likely to evaporate which means less rashes.
Disposable diapers become hot and sticky inside, cloth does not.
Ease of Potty Training – Cloth diapering makes the sensation of wetness more noticeable to your child. This gives them the feedback they need.
Reliable – Cloth used with our recommended covers catches more blowouts because of the snug fit around the baby’s back.
Solid waste goes where it is supposed to not in our landfills (where viruses and disease can live and contaminate nearby water sources).